A fun event for children to find out more about farming in Devon and learn where their food comes from first hand, where they can touch, feel and even smell how farms work!
Our vision and aims
Vision and mission
- To provide an excellent opportunity for primary school children to understand more about farming in Devon
- How food is produced on Devon’s Farms
- Provide curriculum support opportunity
- To allow pupils to have a ‘beyond the classroom experience’ and be able to engage with demonstration s & displays that can provide a ‘touch, feel & smell’ experience in a safe environment.
- To demonstrate beyond doubt that Devon’s Country Farms support the wider social agenda and provide a tangible input into the education of Devon’s children